Nestled high on the ninth floor within one of Sydney's most desirable addresses this stunning Crone Nation designed residence is being exclusively offered to the market for the first time by its developer. Inspired by contemporary European design, with interiors by Marchese + Partners the apartment offers effortless inner city living.
With an elevated outlook that overlooks the Royal Botanic Gardens, this apartment takes in stunning panoramic cityscape views that stretch from St Mary's Cathedral to Sydney Harbour from the terrace style balcony.
- Open plan living with seamless in/outdoor flow
- Timber decked terrace balcony with glass balustrade & shade louvres
- Galley style stone kitchen with Miele appliances, integrated fridge & dishwasher
- Master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite & direct terrace access
- Lavish limestone finished bathrooms, deep soaking baths to ensuites
- Secure dual parking space accessed via Phillip St, large lock-up store
- Limestone flooring throughout living, carpet to the bedrooms
- Dedicated study with excellent storage
- Ducted heating & cooling throughout
- Automated lighting, full size internal laundry
- Prestigious building complete with concierge
- 160sqm approx, easterly aspect with ample natural light
Located at the historic Southern end of Macquarie Street '185 Macquarie Residence' places you within walking distance of everything Sydney has to offer, with Hyde Park, world class shopping, Sydney Opera House, transport, museums, galleries, and Sydney's best restaurants on your doorstep.
Strata: $5,830.50 approx pq
Council: $530.75 approx pq
Water: $180.50 approx pq
Strata: Body Corporate Services Ph: 8216 0398
Inspect: By Appointment
Please contact Darren Smith on 0412 418 415 or Tim Breckell on 0411 731 133 for further information or to arrange a private viewing.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops