Exuding undeniable prestige and the ultimate in designer luxury, this exquisite 16th floor apartment has undergone a complete renovation creating a light drenched home of outstanding excellence. The residence enjoys a premier setting wrapping around the corner of 'Observatory Tower', one of Sydney's most iconic buildings and framing superb city and harbour views through its galleries of windows and doors.
Nothing was left to chance in its transformation that includes beautiful herringbone oak floors, unique designer tapware and a dream kitchen. The apartment has been designed to showcase the views from every room and opens out to a generous alfresco balcony. Superbly designed and beautifully proportioned, it delivers a rare move-in-ready buying experience and a lifestyle that many covet and few achieve.
• Light drenched interiors, east vistas over the harbour
• Herringbone laid Chevron oak flooring, high ceilings throughout
• Walls of glass retract to the large alfresco balcony, ducted a/c
• Statement provincial inspired stone kitchen, Miele appliances
• Induction cooktop with built-in extractor fan, Zip hot/cold water
• Perrin and Rowe tapware, sprawling open plan living and dining
• Private master retreat with robes and luxury designer ensuite
• Ensuite with heated floors and shower seat, Victoria + Albert basins
• Generous beds with robes, main bath with full bath, study nook
• C-bus lighting, custom storage & laundry, secure parking, storage cage
• 18m indoor pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium, library, 24 hour concierge
'Beyond the excellence of the apartment, perfection continues with the superb on-site amenities including a 24 hour concierge. Private and secure, it provides an extraordinary lifestyle within walking distance of Barangaroo's burgeoning lifestyle precinct, The Rocks, Circular Quay, bus, rail, ferry and the city centre.
For further information please contact Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 or Tim Breckell on 0411 731 133.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport