Boasting one of Sydney's best positions on the north-east corner of 'Highgate' which is highly sought and very rarely traded, this sophisticated sky home is a tantalising buying opportunity. The views are expansive and mesmerising from its 19th floor setting connecting with a sweeping 270° span that incorporates Main Harbour, the bridge, Opera House, North Sydney and Barangaroo's Hickson Park. Enjoying a sense of openness and pure privacy that is hard to find, its inspired design provides every room with a view. Luxuriously appointed with a sophisticated edge and many custom features, it delivers a spacious, well configured floor plan that promotes effortless day to day living and entertaining. A rarity amongst the current residential housing market, this unique apartment offers buyers an exclusive opportunity to acquire and maximise on future growth.
• Aspirational buying, 19th floor rare N/E corner of 'Highgate'
• High ceilings throughout, every room enjoys the views
• Spacious open plan living and dining extends to the balcony
• Alfresco wraparound balcony, grandstand seat to the views
• Built in cabinetry, classically elegant fabric wall finishes
• Large gourmet stone and gas kitchen, Smeg appliances
• Master with north facing balcony, dual robes and stylish ensuite
• Separate 2nd bedroom or guest retreat with adjoining bathroom
• 3rd bedroom/home office, contemporary bathrooms, full laundry
• Ducted air conditioning, video intercom, abundance of storage
• The property includes dual security car spaces, storage cage
• Pool, well-equipped gym, library, meeting room, putting green
'Highgate' is regarded as one of Sydney's finest residential towers offering a comprehensive array of amenities to enhance its resident's lives. The 24 hour concierge service is world class and the community strong with regular get-togethers including a garden club. Part of the exclusive Kent Street village, the residence is exceptionally well located to enjoy the developing Barangaroo precinct, local eateries and pubs, Circular Quay, The Rocks, bus, rail, ferry and CBD all within easy walking distance.
For further information or to arrange a private viewing please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 or Tim Breckell on 0411 731 133.