Contemporary elegance and enduring style permeates every inch of this substantial 9th floor apartment that presides over the coveted north-east corner of Observatory Tower.
Breathtaking vistas across Sydney's historic landscape to the harbour, Bridge and North Sydney beyond provide a stunning backdrop framed within expansive walls of glass. It boasts an intelligent floor plan with 132m2 on title, featuring superbly scaled living, entertaining and bedroom zones plus an exceptionally spacious office that is perfect for those who work from home. Meticulously crafted interiors showcase beautiful herringbone timber floors, high coffered ceilings and an abundance of custom cabinetry including a concealed bar area and generous storage. Two balconies deliver an easy outdoor living experience, connecting with the city landscape.
• Large entry and hallway creates a house like feel to the residence
• High ceilings, coffered ceiling over the open plan living and dining
• Glass sliders retract to the substantial north facing alfresco balcony
• Wall of cabinetry opens to reveal the concealed bar area & storage
• Stone topped kitchen with servery, large freestanding gas cooker
• Spacious home office with fully customised fit-out, new ducted a/c
• Luxury master retreat with his and hers robes and stone ensuite
• Second bedroom suite with robes and balcony, full internal laundry
• Herringbone laid timber flooring plus new carpets and fresh paint
• Office/study could be used as a part-time bedroom
• Intercom entry, lift access to the triple parking and storage areas
• 18m indoor pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium, library, 24 hr concierge
Observatory Tower is indulgent, exclusive and special, featuring an array of exceptional amenities that elevate the living experience. It boasts gorgeous Thomas Hamel designed common spaces evoking the feel of six star New York or London. City life beckons from this exceptional location that is an easy stroll to Barangaroo's shopping, dining and parklands, the wonderful eateries at The Rocks, Circular Quay and the ferries, The Opera House, light rail and CBD.
For further information please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 or Tim Breckell on 0411 731 133.
Close to Transport