Set in heritage-listed Broughton House, this north facing 2 Bedroom apartment enjoys a quiet position and sought after CBD parking. A prominent corner address in one of the city's finest Victorian warehouses. Enjoy executive living within Sydney's fashionable epicentre and stroll to all lifestyle landmarks including Darling Harbour, award winning restaurants/bars and the recreational parklands of Barangaroo.
• 113m2 + parking. Boutique and tightly held building of 61 apartments only
• Spacious open plan living and dining area with timber floors
• Large renovated kitchen with top-quality appliances and breakfast bar
• Loggia space perfect for a study
• Generous master bedroom complete with ensuite
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, internal laundry
• Whisper quiet location. Walk to Wynyard and Pitt St Mall
• Perfect city pad or blue-chip investment. Rental potential of $1,100 per week.
Enjoy a suite of facilities designed for fitness and relaxation. These include a recently refurbished rooftop tennis court, BBQ and entertaining area, heated indoor pool, spa and two saunas. The grand foyer impresses with an onsite manager and black and white marble floors. This home promises sophistication, proximity and investment assurance.
Strata Levies - $2,387 per quarter.
Water Rates - $185.25 per quarter.
Council Rates - $239.10 per quarter.
Contact Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 or Tim Breckell on 0411 731 133 for further information.