Capturing views over the Harbour Bridge and city from a large upper level balcony, this beautifully restored dual level historic terrace is surrounded by cafes, pubs and restaurants in a heritage rich harbour precinct moments to The Rocks.
- Generous open plan lounge and dining area with ornate pressed ceilings
- Timber floors and an electric fire place
- Gourmet kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Walk-in pantry
- Three double bedrooms all of which lead to outdoor terraces
- Three amazing outdoor entertaining areas full of sunshine
- Eligible for Residential & Visitor Parking Permits
- Additional powder room in courtyard
Located between Kent St Village and the urban revival of Millers Point village means access to the harbour, city, The Rocks, Barangaroo are readily available.
For further enquiries, receive updates, register for a viewing or to start an application, stay connected and visit the following link:
For a Private Inspections please contact Angie Dela Cruz on:
M: 0427 940 658
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools