A rare chance to pick up a piece of history in the emerging Millers Point market (known as 'Paddington by the harbour'), this circa early 1900's grand tri level home is a fine family residence with the additional flexibility of having B1 commercial zoning in place. With a desired quiet position in High Lane, expansive views are captured from all levels encompassing the harbour, Barangaroo Reserve and Balmain East. Tastefully restored and renovated throughout to reflect its deep ties to the area, this unique offering is ready to move into and enjoyed. Located between Kent St village and the urban revival of Millers Point village means access to the harbour, city, The Rocks and Barangaroo are readily available.
Additional features include:
- Wide frontage with a prominent corner position, house area of 205m2
- Each level has a sense of volume, space and light
- 3 large Bedrooms all with built-ins, additional study/4th bedroom
- Giant living and dining areas with soaring ceilings and exposed beams
- Intelligent floor plan with wide stair cases, bespoke details throughout
- Modern kitchen with Miele appliances, blackbutt bench tops, integrated appliances and ample storage
- Master retreat on the top level complete with luxury ensuite and Air Conditioning
- Courtyard complete with outdoor kitchen, TV and toilet. Upper level roof terrace with privacy and expansive views
- Sought after B1 commercial zoning in place
- 2 full size bathrooms plus 2 additional powder rooms
Set within a small mix of dwellings which include restaurants/retail offerings Argyle Place has serviced the close knit community since the 1840's and the current buildings since the early twentieth century.
The importance of the site is enhanced as the buildings are positioned at the most prominent intersection in Millers Point and are an important landmark. Immerse yourself in the local history including The Lord Nelson Hotel, Palisades, Argyle Place, MCA, Observatory Hill and Walsh Bay.
Truly a must to inspect, let your imagination run wild with the versatility and possibilities of this historic gem with cutting edge design and quality fit out. Nothing to spend and everything to enjoy, 2 High Lane Millers Point is the perfect address and its potential is as exciting as the offering is itself.
For further information please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 or Tim Breckell on 0411 731 133.