A rarely traded apartment type in the CBDs most exclusive private enclaves, this luxurious residence is one of the finest opportunities to secure a prime position within one of Sydney's most prestigious apartment buildings.
Elegant and refined, this three bedroom property spans some 134sqm in total, with a generous flowing indoor and outdoor entertaining space. This ultimate CBD haven features a stunning city and harbour outlook combined with one of the most desired floor plans in the building.
* Large open plan living/dining areas opening onto the kitchen with breakfast bar
* King size main bedroom with built-ins & double vanity en-suite
* Plus two queen sized bedrooms both with built-ins
* Well equipped granite kitchen with superb appliances and ample storage
* Ducted air conditioning, internal laundry and security access
* Two single car spaces plus storage buddy
* 5 star building
This enchanting apartment encapsulates the most desirable aspects of inner city living. A short stroll from attractions such as The Rocks, Walsh Bay, King Street Wharf, the Circular Quay precinct and the emerging Millers Point area. With the $6 billion Barangaroo development at your door step, the future infrastructure and immediate lifestyle benefits this will bring is unprecedented.
Five star facilities include a classic double storey library, an 18m indoor pool, a spa, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium, and a 24 hour concierge service.
Comparable sales in last 12 months:
* 401/21A Hickson Road 3/2/2 - $3,210,000
* 1405/168 Kent Street 3/2/2 - $5,150,000
* 17A/161 Kent Street 3/2/2 - $3,100,000
* 2408/168 Kent Street 3/2/2 - $2,825,000
* 2007/183 Kent Street 3/2/2 - $3,050,000
Water: $177.91 per quarter
Council: $209.50 per quater
Strata: $2,924.66 per quater
Ph: 9299 6722
Inspect: By Appointment or as advertised
To arrange an inspection please call Tim Breckell on 0411 731 133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools