Live a life less than ordinary within the exciting Barangaroo precinct and exquisite residence of Alexander. A beautifully designed building with a unique aesthetic to the Sydney CBD.
Perched on the edge of Darling Harbour this two-bedroom apartment delivers space filled with natural light, with uninterrupted waterfront views that overlook and stretch across Darling Harbour to Balmain.
- Beautifully presented with a superior attention to detail
- Extremely well-designed floorplan to maximise the flow of light, space and cross ventilation
- Meticulously fitted with the finest of materials
- Floor to ceiling glass windows, sliding doors as well as glass balustrades
- Sleek integrated kitchen with stone benches, Miele gas appliances
- Master bedroom includes an ensuite
- The balcony features a seamless indoor/outdoor flow offering residents their own personal outdoor space
- Chic bathroom including frameless glass shower
- Smart air conditioning, lighting, video intercom system and secure parking
- A short stroll to the promenade, cafes, restaurants, theatre, parks, ferries, Wynyard and Sydney CBD
Alexander is a first-class development, with a 24-hour concierge and was designed by renowned architect Richard Francis-Jones of FJMT and is named after the Sydney Cockle, which inspired its sculptured lines and fluid form to respond to its ever-changing harbour setting.
Experience the Lifestyle and enjoy the convenience of the city's finest amenities which include a wonderful selection of cafes, shops, restaurants, Barangaroo Reserve, and the parklands.
For private inspections please contact Vicheka Yoeun on:
M: 0424 360 484
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools