In the exclusive Kent Street Village of Millers Point, located in the boutique building The Bond, this stunning 3 bedroom apartment is a strong investment opportunity or perfect for the owner occupier seeking a luxury city apartment. Boasting privacy with only 6 apartments per floor, this apartment is perfectly positioned within the Barangaroo precinct to capitalise on the future immediate development and increase in infrastructure.
- 5 star boutique building of only 49 apartments built by Lend Lease, in the desirable Millers Point
- 144sqm floor plan compromising of spacious open plan living and dining with sunlit north-west balcony
- Oversized main bedroom with ensuite
- Sleek and modern kitchen with gas cooking and European appliances
- Abundant storage throughout the apartment plus separate storage cage
- Air conditioning, internal laundry and security intercom
- Double side-by-side car spaces, additional pedestrian access to the building via Jenkins Ave (behind Kent Street)
The Bond is set within a short walk to the Rocks, Walsh Bay, Observatory Hill, King Street Wharf, the CBD and within easy walking distance of Sydney's finest attractions, restaurants and bars.
The Bond features an on-site building manager/concierge as well as a heated indoor pool and gymnasium.
Currently leased for $1,400 per week.
Quarterly Outgoings: Strata $3849.40pq, Water $177.91pq, Council $218.51pq
To arrange a private inspection please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops