Conveniently located within the historic Broughton House enjoy executive living within Sydney's fashionable epicentre. Stroll to all lifestyle landmarks including Darling Harbour, award winning restaurants and the recreational parklands of Barangaroo.
• Completely transformed throughout with no expense spared.
• Spacious open plan living and dining area.
• Designer features and top-quality appliances.
• French Provincial style kitchen with butlers sink.
• Separate study room.
• One oversized bedroom with ensuite.
• Raised ceiling emphasising the bright interiors with alfresco balcony.
• Reserve cycle air conditioning, internal laundry.
• Full bespoke furniture package available.
• Whisper quiet location.
• Perfect city pad or blue-chip investment. Rental potential of $950 per week.
Enjoy a suite of facilities designed for fitness and relaxation. These include a rooftop tennis court which is currently under renovation and designed by Thomas Hamil, heated indoor pool, spa and two saunas. The grand foyer impresses with an onsite manger and black and white marble floors. This home promises sophistication, proximity and investment assurance.
Strata Levies - $1,868.55 per quarter.
Water Rates - $174.26 per quarter.
Council Rates - $213.40 per quarter.
Contact Travis Reeve directly for further information on 0414 347 713 or email@example.com.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools