Macquarie Residences | Luxurious 3 Bedroom + study with Opera House and Sydney Harbour views
185 Macquarie Street, Sydney
For Sale - Expressions of Interest
3 3 2
Positioned on an upper level within one of Sydney's most distinguished addresses, this refined residence is the epitome of inner city luxury and convenience.
Set within the dress circle of Macquarie Street, it captures panoramic views from the Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens, The Heads, the Harbour and beyond to St Mary's Cathedral.
With only 42 Apartments and Penthouses within 'Macquarie Residences', together with only two residences on the floor, privacy and discretion is assured.
Imagine waking up every morning up to the mesmerising eastern views captured from the luxe master bedroom.....
The property features a spacious 'flow through' floor plan with a seamless transition from the living areas to a deep terrace style balcony, 3 large bedrooms (dual master suites) plus a dedicated home office/study. Every inch of the apartment is meticulously maintained to the highest of standards with several many clever upgrades lift it to a higher standard throughout.
- Open plan living area with in/outdoor flow
- Deep timber terrace balcony with glass balustrade, custom bar & shade louvres
- Sleek stone kitchen with Miele appliances, integrated fridge & dishwasher, wine storage
- Master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite & direct terrace access
- Lavish limestone finished bathrooms with heated towel rails & rainfall showers
- Two luxe ensuites featuring deep soaking baths
- Secure dual parking space accessed via Phillip St, oversized lock-up storage areas
- Limestone flooring throughout the living area, plush carpet to the bedrooms
- Dedicated home office with customised cabinetry
- Ducted heating & cooling throughout
- Automated lighting, full size internal laundry
- Grand entrance lobby complete with concierge
Offering superb city living, 'Macquarie Residences' places you within walking distance of everything Sydney has to offer, with the Royal Botanical Gardens, world class shopping, Sydney Opera House, museums, galleries and some of Sydney's best restaurants on your doorstep.
For further information please contact Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 to arrange a private viewing.
- Property ID:
- Property Type:
- Car Space:
- $174 Quarterly
- $270 Quarterly
- $5465 Quarterly
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Views
- City Views
- Security Access
- Lift Installed
- Prestige Homes
- Inspection Times:
- Open by Appointment